Thursday 25 August 2011

baving in hot oil the gremlin choked and scrunched his face up as to intimidate me, i spat in his face and carried on checking he was going to die. This disgusting creature is fucking futile i said having been very happy that these could be killed. horrible little alien creatures were infecting our world. i am fighting them off, one by one. we'd been under attack for for too long and I was leading the war against war on these little cunts. I wanted to cause as much harm as possible to there whole family, this was the simplest way of doing that.
Little fucking rat bag I shouted and poured the gooey, melting vomit and human excrament all over this wholling ball of bones. I dragged his carcass out and whipped it. The fucking thing bled as i ripped it open and opened up his cavity like a car boot.
I poured shit all over these kids, they all fucking deserve it. I had chained them down by there feat and hands so they had no escape. As i began punishing and destroying these delinquents I grinded left over bones beneath my feat and dissolved them into a putrid mix of dead and alive things. see, we all tried to leave and do something else but our time had come. I wondered round for days endlessly researching how to. I battled myself but then realised I would battle the evil that has inhabited this land.
The evil knew know end. They were barbaric and miserable lifeforms. they had teeth the size of nails and they claws with sharp daggers on. I wanted them all dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment