Tuesday 10 May 2011

http://reigninart.com/archives/victims-%E2%80%93-a-dissident-tankcrimesdeathwishla-familiaVictims - A Dissident
victims cover.
I like this main image of a man standing with his hands open. All the colours are quite similar and washy or faded. This gives an old feel like this was made on old paper.
This man is like a slave, which goes with the title, victims. I like his coat and the way it flows and drapes down and as if he's almost floating, its slightly ghost like.
I love how the material weaves down. I think the font lacks bight and the whole image in general is slightly dull  and empty towards the top. I think there should be more visual information, like the spiral image behind him could be better and stronger.
Also I don't think the wispy clouds go with the detailed surroundings at the bottom of the image.
I love the man though because of the dark lines and the texture of his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment